Blame the Weekend is live entertainment that spans multiple decades and genres of Top-40 hits and has been a source of much acclaim in BC’s Sea to Sky corridor and Okanagan Valley. The band’s depth, musicianship and rock n’ roll synergy on stage creates an unmistakable connection with audiences young and old.
We work closely with event planners, venues, and destination management companies to provide stellar entertainment at corporate events, galas, and private parties.
Let us know what your ideal event or party looks like, and we will be sure to deliver a dance experience that your clients & guests will reminisce about for years to come.
- Live 5-Piece band performance, 3 x 45 minute sets (or equivalent)
- Additional (4th) set available as needed
- iPod music playback is supplied while the band is offstage to keep the party going
Main Stage - Sound and Production
- All required speakers, stands, microphones, cables, monitors, & mixer
- Wireless microphone available for speeches and announcements
- Qualified sound technician throughout the event
- Stage lighting package available
- Secondary sound systems - for instances where sound is needed elsewhere than the main stage for speeches or pre-recorded music
- Cocktail areas, patios & mezzanines, guest arrival areas
Planning and Coordination
- Venue inspection, technical & logistical assessment
- Material Consultations & program scheduling
We work closely with venues, A/V providers and planning staff to ensure there is no guesswork when it comes to technical requirements and maximizing performance value.
Book Blame the Weekend today for your corporate or private party!